Monday, 13 February 2012

THE NUMBER OF MEANING ROSE

Based on the number of meaning Rose


  • - 1 Rose Love at first sight, you is the one
  • - 2 Roses Mutual love between each other
  • - 3 Roses I love you
  • - 6 Roses I want to be yours
  • - 7 Roses I became fixated on you
  • - 9 Roses Love is immortal, till the end of life
  • - 10 Roses You are perfect
  • - 11 Roses You're the most precious thing, most loved on earth
  • - 12 Roses Be my steady
  • - 13 Roses Fans secret
  • - 15 Roses I'm sorry, please forgive me
  • - 20 Roses Believe me, I am very honest with you
  • - 21 Roses I am loyal to you
  • - 24 Roses Can not stop thinking of you, 24 hours a day
  • - 33 Roses say "I love you" in more detail later
  • - 36 Roses I will remember our wonderful times together
  • - 40 Roses love you is genuine
  • - 50 Roses Love with no regrets
  • - 99 Roses I will love all of my life
  • - 100 Roses will remain happy with a century, will remain loyal to old age
  • - 101 Roses You're the only love
  • - 108 Roses Daily Chilli!
  • - 365 Roses Can not stop thinking about you 365hari
  • - 999 Roses lasting love reach whenever
http://cisdel.com/2011/04/19/makna-tersirat-disebalik-warna-dan-bilangan-bunga-ros-yang-diberikan/

No comments:

Post a Comment